I wanna offer u such a fair deal

Hi :)
I'm Darcel. Probably you think that it's pretty wired but anyway sometimes I
search through the internet looking for interesting people, this is how I found
you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you aren't afraid of such experiments. So I found you, and I I don't
know why but I think that u r an interesting person and also I'm sure that it
will be an exciting experience for both of us.
As you can see I am an open-minded, very sociable and kind-hearted person. I
love travelling and meeting new people. It is just a really short introduction
and I will tell you more about myself after you write to me. Now, please tell
me something about yourself! What are u interesting in? What marks you out? Can
you tell me something special about you?
I hope u aren't going ignore it and you will write me back.
Unfortunately I got to go now but I'm waiting 4 your answer!
Waiting for your answer!
Darcel