Wish we had a chance to meet...

How is it going, my name is Tiara. I've no idea what kind of man u r
I accidently stumbled on your account at a dating website and I was impressed
with the way you look. And I decided to write to you.)
Me and my BF decided to take a break in our relations. Soooo, I thought that it
is wouldn't be bad to try to get to know someone special this time.
You're not against meeting new people, are you?) So, It'd be great to see ur
answer soon)