Status of ZFS

Hi there,

(Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask. Please advise if not.)

I was wondering what the status of ZFS in NetBSD was. I've tried to use it in
6.0_BETA2, but all I get is this, after using zpool or zfs commands:

"internal error: failed to initialize ZFS library"

The relevant modules are both loaded:

# modstat | egrep '(solaris|zfs)'
solaris          misc       filesys    1     452460   -
zfs              vfs        filesys    0     684228   solaris

I do see the warning in dmesg and /var/log/messages, but that's about the only
thing the module seems to do:
WARNING: ZFS on NetBSD is under development

I'm running:
NetBSD netbsd.virtastic.com 6.0_BETA2 NetBSD 6.0_BETA2 (GENERIC) amd64

(Yesterday's daily build/snapshot from here, if that matters:
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-6/201206250450Z/amd64/)

Thanks!

C.