Re: kernel api testing with atf and rump ?

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 07:13:01PM +0100, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
>  - does the default atf source tree contain a generic rump build that
> provides most/all api translations to userland.

Yes, this part is trivial.

>  - is there a quick and dirty way I can test a trivial api such as
> kern_add.c above.

For this, however, I do not know an easy way. I experimented with a shared
library linked as part of the rump kernel and a separate executable loading
it and invoking a test function in it.

I would be intererested to learn of simpler ways.

Martin