Devices not at mainbus?

Aside from pseudodevices, do we have any devices which aren't children
of mainbus?  Some ports' use of obio seems like, perhaps, a candidate for
this, but I have not started checking them all.

  Thor Lancelot Simon

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart