Re: Module name - recommendations/opinions sought

On Sep 16,  7:17am, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
}
} I thought module names alway match what's "define"'ed in config(1) files...

     At this time, config(1) has absolutely nothing to do with
modules.  There is a movement afoot to change that.  I'll just say that
I don't agree with changing that, but I don't feel like getting into
yet another flamewar and certainly don't have time to do so, so I won't
say anything else on the subject.

}-- End of excerpt from Masao Uebayashi