Re: introduce device_is_attached()

Along these same lines, it might be nice if there were a way to determine if _any_ instances of a device were attached. This is particularly useful for device-driver modules, which should prevent themselves from being unloaded if there are active instances.

A quick check of some device-driver modules show that they simply call config_fini_component() which updates autoconfig tables, but doesn't seem to check if a driver instance exists...