Re: RFC: import of posix_spawn GSoC results

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 06:56:00AM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
>> > Good catch - I'll defer the release untill the child has done it's
>> > rw_enter().
>> it would deadlock if in the mean time another thread does rw_enter(WRITER)
>> on the lock.
> Hmm, but we can't just use the existing parent lock in the child, at
> least under LOCKDEBUG it is process-specific - how can we pass it on
> safely?

mutex and rwlock are owned by lwps.  there's no facility to pass
the ownership to the others.

in this particular case, i think that the child does not actually
need to acquire the lock because the parent always keeps it locked.
probably some comments and assertion updates are necessary, tho.