Re: RFC: import of posix_spawn GSoC results

hi,

> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:20:38AM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
>> is it safe to release exec_lock?

and how about p_reflock?

> Good catch - I'll defer the release untill the child has done it's rw_enter().

it would deadlock if in the mean time another thread does rw_enter(WRITER)
on the lock.

isn't the proc_is_new check necessary for error paths that releases p_reflock?

who frees fae_path if execve_loadvm failed?

an error seems ignored when fae_path copyinstr failed.

double-free of fae_path if execve_runproc failed?

YAMAMOTO Takashi