Define static kmutex_t

Another DAHDI porting caveat. They use stuff like this to define a
static kmutex_t outside any function:

    static DEFINE_SPINLOCK(pseudo_free_list_lock);

NetBSD needs to do this in order to initialize a mutex:

    static kmutex_t pseudo_free_list_lock;
    mutex_init(&pseudo_free_list_lock, MUTEX_SPIN, IPL_NET)

There is no way to make this fit together, right? As I understand I need
to run a driver initilization hook to call mutex_init for all mutexes
that are defined this way in the drivers (I cound 12 occurences).

Am I correct? There Is No Alternatrive?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz