Re: Equivalent of FreeBSD kernel semaphore?

        hello.  When I did the work to get the zaptel drivers running under
NetBSD-5.x, I used condiition variables and mutexes to get the job done.
It was a fairly large mechanical job to get things going, but conceptually,
it was pretty simple, and once I got the basic formats right, everything
ran pretty smoothly.  My guess is that there is a osdep.h file in the dahdi
source tree somewhere, and you can do most of the definitions for the
infrastructure you want to use in there.  Then it's just a matter of minor
cleanup to deal with differences in the arguments to falloc and friends
inside the NetBSD kernel.