upreempt_pri

Hi,

I would like to change upreempt_pri to default to 0 as this makes wakeups where the interrupted cpu schedules a thread on another cpu behave like as if it where scheduled on the interrupted cpu.

For the case that the to be scheduled on cpu is the interrupted one, the behavior is like having upreempt_pri set to 0, as rescheduling happens on return too usermode while in the cross cpu case this might be delayed until the next timer interrupt.

This change makes some sluggishness regarding X to go a way.
(Solaris defaults to 0 here as well, I think the only reason to set it higher is on very big SMP machines where throughput is more important then latency)

Lars