Re: ZFS status in NetBSD?

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 01:34:49AM +0100, Julian Fagir wrote:
 > I just again wondered about the status of ZFS in NetBSD. You can find
 > something about it written on the webpage and in the wiki, but cannot find
 > any recent information.
 >
 > What is the current status of ZFS, and why, what is missing, etc.?

The short answer is: it doesn't work yet and needs someone to take
charge of getting it working.

Beyond that I don't know. I'm a zfs skeptic and not all that
interested in getting directly involved, but I can certainly advise on
vfs and interfacing issues.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost