Re: Lost file-system story

At Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:50:37 +0000 (UTC), (Michael
van Elst) wrote:
Subject: Re: Lost file-system story
> ("Greg A. Woods") writes:
> >easy, if not even easier, to do a "mount -u -r"
> Does this work again?

Not that I know of, and PR#30525 concurs, as does the commit mentioned
in that PR to prevent it from falsely appearing to work, a change which
remains in netbsd-5 and -current to date.  See my discussion of this
issue earlier in this thread.

                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<>       +1 250 762-7675