Re: SHMMAX runtime setting for Postgres Installation

        Hello.  Is that right?  I have:

NetBSD pgsql.via.net 4.0_STABLE NetBSD 4.0_STABLE (X2200_MP) #0: Mon May
 19 08:3 2:25 PDT 2008
buhrow%lothlorien.nfbcal.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/X2200_MP
i386

and,
kern.ipc.shmmax = 535019520
kern.ipc.shmmaxpgs = 130620

Which I set with /etc/sysctl.conf at boot time, or with sysctl -w at run
time.  With postgres running on this box, changing these settings seems to
make a difference to Postres.
        NetBSD-3 doesn't seem to have this feature, so I'd say that it
appeared in NetBSD-4.0 and the Postgres documentation is just out of date.
-thanks
-Brian