Deleted parent node in PUFFS lookup

When perfused sends a lookup down to a FUSE filesystem, it may discover
that the parent node does not exist anymore. That happens on distributed
filesystems when another client deleted the directory.

Obviously perfused needs to tell the kernel of the situation, so that
the parent vnode can be recycled and looked up again. I do not find the
way to do that reading kernel PUFFS code. Did I miss something, or is it
a missing feature?

Emmanuel Dreyfus