Hello My Dearest New Friend

Hello My Dearest New Friend,

My name is Miss Stella Willson, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into
search for a nice friend in  I came across your contact,My mind and my heart
told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her
friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I
believe that distance can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because
love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other,contact
me on my private email (stella_willson1%yahoo.com@localhost )I will send my
pictures to you immediately i receive your reply
           yours In Love,
                          Miss Stella