Re: A simple cpufreq(9)

> The cache and mmu are probably harder than the cpu :-)

I'm not sure the PDP-10 even _had_ cache; I'd have to do some digging
on that score.  And I have no idea what it had for an MMU.  The only
non-power-of-two-word-size machine I've ever actually used, as far as I
can recall, was a PDP-8.  I'm interested in NetBSD/pdp10 less for
personal nostalgia value than for the code cleanup it would enforce.

SIMH has PDP-10 support; that would probably be a useful resource for
anyone taking on a PDP-10 in an FPGA.

\ / Ribbon Campaign