Re: pmap_kenter_pa: mapping already present

It is a bug that should finally get its PR :-)

pmap_pdp_ctor() abuses pmap_kenter_pa() to change the protection of an
already existing mapping.  According to rmind this is because on x86
pmap_protect() does not work for pmap_kernel().

Juergen Hannken-Illjes - - TU Braunschweig