Re: Adding linux_link(2) system call, second round

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 10:02:39AM +0100, Roland C. Dowdeswell wrote:
> It looks like linkat(2) is POSIX.1-2008 and is implemented by Linux
> as well as FreeBSD.  It might be the more portable direction to go.

Right, then everything is simple, this is just the matter of
implementing a standard system call.

Here is the specification. I will change llink to linkat and commit
shortly.
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/link.html

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus