Query regarding adding physical memory after uvm_page_physload

Hi,

       I am currently uing NetBSD 2.0 (plan to move to new one in some
time). I need to add more physical memory after it has already been
initialized once using uvm_page_physload.

       When I tried to call uvm_page_physload again with this new RAM
area, it paniced. I then found out that a flag 'VM_PHYSSEG_NOADD' in
vmparam.h for mips needs to be disabled. I removed this flag and then
things seems to have worked as expected.

       I want expert's opinion on whether this method of adding new
physical memory in UVM is the right (may be the only) way in NetBSD
2.0. Please do let me know.

Regards,
Bharat