enforcing page color matches

I modified the mips pmap to drop into ddb if there was an attempt to map a page
with an incorrect page color (color(VA) != color(PA)).  Then using UVMHIST I
fixed each cause.  I can now boot a kernel on my matt-nb5-mips64 branch into
sysinst with no bad color matches.  I'm sure I haven't found all the cases but
it's a big step forward.

The diffs are relatively minor and are at
www.netbsd.org/~matt/uvm-color-diffs.txt for your viewing enjoyment.

I'm using a MIPS 74K which needs strict page-coloring enforcement (4 colors for
its Icache and 2 colors for its Dcache) so this is important to me.  If this
can be enforced, the code to deal with bad colors can be removed and that will
greatly simplify the mips pmap code.