Re: Interrupt issues with amd64 and an IXSystems 1U server (5.1)

        Hello.  I've had a breakthrough on this issue.  The problem seems to
be with the wm(4) driver and this particular chip, an 82576 1000-base-T gigabit
chip.  If I enable checksum flags the chip stops responding.  If I disable
those flags and re-assign the IP address, things come back to life.
Looking to see how all that machinery gets turned on with ifconfig and see
if I can tell where it's breaking.  I use these flags all the time with
this driver and other chips without a problem.  Perhaps it's been fixed in
the -current driver, but not pulled up to the 5.1 driver.  In any case, I'm
glad it's something smaller in scope.
-thanks
-Brian