Re: statvfs() sleeps forever on tstile

        Hello.  I think he's trying to draw a distinction between 4.3BSD
(UFS1) FFS
filesystems, as produced by newfs -O 0 and 4.4BSD filesystems (UFS2, also
known as FFS-V1), as produced by -O 1 and 4.4BSD (FFS-V2) filesystems, as
produced by newfs -O 2.
        I take it from this discussion that extended attributes are only
supported on the -O 1 filesystem type, and there they don't work.

-Brian