Re: fxp problems on amd64

On Wednesday 30 March 2011 10:53:04 Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 09:26:12AM -0400, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
> > For what it's worth, the same intel NIC works in another  AMD64 machine.
>
> Is that anything like PRs kern/23876 or kern/37963?

I don't see any connections to kern/23876.  fxp isn't showing any timeout
errors.  Or any errors of any kind.  There was some suggestion in that report
that the problem was related to the nvidia chipset in use, but there's no
nvidia components anywhere my this machine.

kern/37963 also mentions device timeout errors from fxp.  In that report, the
device worked fine with ACPI disabled.  I should have mentioned that I tested
with SMP and ACPI disabled, but still ran into the same problem.

So, unfortunately, I don't think either are related.

Adam