re: libquota proposal

this seems reasonable to me.  why don't you stick it in libutil?

> As this is needed to get netatalk to build again on HEAD, I'd like
> to commit this in the next few days.

this is what i'm talking about about using a different name for
the new syscall that takes totally different arguments.

is there absolutely no chance for old code to work with the new
kernel?  if it's simply making it use the old quotactl() calls,
then please reconsider renaming the new syscall to something
else, as discussed on the prior thread.

.mrg.