Re: USB printing panic

On 2/10/2011 1:33 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Can you try something like this?
>
> Martin

Hi Martin,

Apologies for the long-delayed response. I'm using 5.1; after making the change in your patch I still see the panic. For now, I've added a test to ulpt_tick for sc->sc_in_xfer == NULL, and simply returning if so. This seems naive, but it solves the panic issue, although it also seems that occasionally communication with the printer is terminated early as well (meaning I have to send jobs multiple times). That could well be another issue with my CUPS setup, though.

Bill