Re: the bouyer-quota2 branch

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 11:21:35PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
 > I think the code in the bouyer-quota2 branch is stable now, and
 > ready to be merged to HEAD. Unless objections, I'll merge it in
 > about 2 weeks.
 > [...]

So, I thought one of the points of this was to make the quota
interface fs-independent, but as it seems to have come out all the
pieces and definitions are still in sys/ufs/ufs, and so far at least I
really do not see where to slice to have quota support in a non-ufs
filesystem.

Can you explain how this is supposed to be done? And can we move the
fs-independent and vfs-level declarations to sys/quota.h and add
kern/vfs_quota.c for the fs-independent code?

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost