Re: Importing Flash and NAND subsystem for NetBSD

On 14 Feb 2011 18:11:47 +0900
enami tsugutomo <> wrote:

> Adam Hoka <> writes:
> > Updated patch (it was missing one file):
> >

> Is all allocated memory free'ed?  At a first glance, I can't find free
> for nbbt_bitmap and flash_if.
> enami.

Thanks, flash_if wasnt freed because i forgot to do it after a redesign
from one-to-one to one-to-many relation between nand and flash.
The other was just forgotten as implementing bbt is still unfinished.

NetBSD - Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability