Re: modules_enabled in kernel ELF note section

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 07:04:55PM +0900, Toru Nishimura wrote:
> Another possiblity
> is to have DDB symbol table as a module.  This would wape out
> the awesome burdern of SYMTAB_SPACE maintaintance when
> LIBSA bootloader is made smart enough to do that.

I'm sure the SYMTAB space fubar could be sorted by linking the kernel twice.
After the first link, a script grabs the symbol table and works
out how much space will be needed.
Then you link again.
I've done this in the past to include symbol lists is a 'kernel'.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost