quota(1) & friends for rump ?

Hello,
I've been working on a new quota system for ufs, and I'm to the point where
I need to run quota/edquota/repquota/etc againt my kernel code.
I'm using rump_ffs (& atf) for this work and I'd like to be able to
send quotactl ioctls to the rump kernel.
How is it done ? Is it possible to use the standart quota tools against
a rump kernel (this way, I can test both kernel code and the tools at the
same time) ?

BTW, rump and atf are really wonderfull for this kind of work. kudos
to the peoples who made it possible !