Re: Problems with raidframe under NetBSD-5.1/i386

        hello Greg.  Regarding problem 1, the inability to reconstruct disks
in raid sets with wedges in them, I confess I don't understand the vnode
stuff entirely, but rf_getdisksize() in rf_netbsdkintf.c looks suspicious
to me.  I'm a little unclear, but it looks like it tries to get the disk
size a number of ways, including by checking for a possible wedge on the
component.  I wonder if that's what's sending the reference count too high?
-thanks
-Brian