Re: Problems with raidframe under NetBSD-5.1/i386

        Hello.  Well, the following pseudo patch doesn't work.  While it might
fix a problem, the specific problems I'm having aren't related to this one,
or, at least, they don't seem to be.  However, I'll post the change I made,
based on Greg's suggestion, incase I got the wrong idea.

-Brian
  if (wedge) {
    ac_list = rf_get_component(ac_list, dev,
         vp, device_xname(dv), dkw.dkw_size);
+       vn_lock(vp, LK_EXCLUSIVE | LK_RETRY);
+       VOP_CLOSE(vp, FREAD | FWRITE, NOCRED);
+       vput(vp);
    continue;
  }

I'll keep looking.