Re: mutexes, locks and so on...

> Yes. NetBSD is the only option for some of us (non-new processors) and
> now you're trying to make it rotten for us.

It's a choice which we should focus on. No perfect world.

> Wouldn't it make more sense with your limited resources to contribute to
> something more mainstream-focused like Open/Free BSD? I'm just using
> your argument.

I spend my limited resources for orphaned ports
(and some emulators for such ports) as a hobbyist,
but won't complain about MI changes without whole MD
implementation if the changes are reasonable.

> Ah, well. I'm just a user, what do you need with us? We're an
> impediment.

Just use your favorite ports and report problems you find,
but please don't complain if they are unusable or even EOLed
due to lack of resources etc.
---
Izumi Tsutsui