High-speed isochronous USB transfer mode

Hello !

Forgive me if I am asking wrong mailing list.

I would like to know if below USB specifications are in kernel today (current):

-USB high-speed isochronous transfer mode;
-USB full-speed isochronous transfer via transaction translator;
-DMA capability in the EHCI.

I am asking because in order to use some USB devices you need above
features available- for example USB sound cards like Rolan/Edirol.

Is there any chance to have those completed in near future in NetBSD?

Thank you,

Kr.

Piotr.