Re: Fixes for kern/40018 -- any chance of getting these pulled into the -current and 5.x trees?

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 04:32:28PM -0700, Brian Buhrow wrote:
>       Hello.  Is this something you can reproduce easily?  I wonder if the
> ethernet chip is just hanging, and the rest of the machine is fine?

The machine was fine otherwise. I didn't have time last night to experiment,
will reproduce and narrow it down, but this will take a few days...

I'm not yet sure what details are important to reproduce it, I was surised
to hit this state after a few weeks w/o problems - but let me double check
I used the patched kernel at all before we continue to worry.

Martin