cxgb(4) man page missing, otherwise undocumented

Casting about for current-production 10Gb adapters I could use with
NetBSD, I stumbled across the cxgb driver.

These devices are not in any of the (admittedly somewhat poorly
organized) hardware compatibility lists I can find on,
nor is there a manual page!

Does this driver work?  With which devices, and can they still be

Thor Lancelot Simon
  "All of my opinions are consistent, but I cannot present them all
   at once."    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau, On The Social Contract