cxgb(4) man page missing, otherwise undocumented

Casting about for current-production 10Gb adapters I could use with
NetBSD, I stumbled across the cxgb driver.

These devices are not in any of the (admittedly somewhat poorly
organized) hardware compatibility lists I can find on www.netbsd.org,
nor is there a manual page!

Does this driver work?  With which devices, and can they still be
purchased?

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost