Re: acpivga(4) v. MI display controls

> This is the other main difference to OF: on ports using OF, it is
> always available.  ACPI on i386 is not (yet).

It's not quite as simple as "ports using OF" and "ports not using OF".

For example, while I have personal experience with only the one unit, implies
fairly strongly that some JavaStation-1s have OB and others have OF.
And I _think_ some of the older machines supported (at least last I
knew!) by NetBSD/sparc are old enough to have neither, though I'd have
to dig out examples and try them to be sure - I may be confusing Sun-3s
with Sun-4s.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML