Re: kernel module loading vs securelevel

> autoload/autounload does NOT perform any authorization checks - please
> look at the code!  No checking of securelevel occurs, as far as I can
> see.  For autoload, the module name must not contain a '/', so if the
> module is being loaded from the file system it must be loaded from the
> "blessed" /stand/${ARCH}/${VERSION}/modules directory.  Including the
> INSECURE option will have no effect on autoloading of modules.

I built MODULAR kernels on news68k and sun3 (which didn't have INSECURE)
but I couldn't use TMPFS or execute a.out binaries on multiuser
though they worked after shutdown(8) or on single user.

The code doesn't work as intended and just we should fix it?
Izumi Tsutsui