re: Modules loading modules?

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, matthew green wrote:

i think this looks good enough.  wait for some others eyes, though.

No hurry. I'm going to try to add a new atf test case for the recursive load case, and it will take some time for me to come up to speed on the atf stuff. :)

please commit the module_autoload() changes separately.

Will do. I will commit the changes to sys/kern/kern_module.c, sys/sys/module.h, and share/man/man9/module.9 separately from the other changes.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |