Re: bus_space(9) overrides & resource reservations

> I think that if there is a difference between what you write and what
> I have done, it is that bus_space_tag_create() *does* create a new tag
> from the old before installing MI hooks into the new.  Otherwise, I
> think that we are writing about the same thing.

If you call a function "bus_space_tag_create()",
it should fill whole necessary members in MD bus_space_tag_t.
But it looks your bus_space_tag_create() just add MI hooks
and leave all other MD alloc/access details.

You might claim your MI bus_space_tag_create() can also add them
in MD implementation, but there is no defined API to specify
various MD implementation (map/access, stride/byteswap/wordoffset etc.)
in MI bus_space_tag_create().
---
Izumi Tsutsui