Re: bus_space(9) overrides & resource reservations

> What are the arguments to bus_space_tag_create()?
>
> I'm looking for a flag to tell it the "bus endianess" of the resulting tag,
> as that would help to sort out an abstraction violation in SBUS <-> pcmcia
> adapters. Support for that would be optional, of course.

I doubt we will able to abstruct various bus quirks including
endianness with such simple flags.

As I wrote in another mail, suggested MI hooks should not
be handled by "create" function.

The real "create" function, especially for access primitives,
should stay in MD implementation.
(See atari/dev/if_ne_mb.c for awful examples)
---
Izumi Tsutsui