Re: uhmodem crashes netbsd-5/i386 on attach

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010, Dennis den Brok wrote:

> I'm having trouble with a Huawei USB modem on NetBSD/i386 5.0_STABLE.
> When plugging it in, I get the following crash (everything transscribed
> manually...):

There was some work done in -current on USB 3g device attachments
recently, I borrowed a Huawei E156G which crashed on attach with uhmodem
whereas it worked fine with u3g afterwards. I don't know if some of that
work needs to be pulled up but it might be worth disabling uhmodem and
trying the u3g driver..

iain