Re: DTrace port

> Courtesy of CoyotePoint Systems, I've been working on a port of DTrace
> ( to NetBSD for i386.  The port is
> based on the FreeBSD-8 port and is close to the point where it would
> be useful to import it to current and make it available for any
> interested parties to experiment with it and, for example, add
> providers.

Impressive!  And very welcome news for NetBSD.

Is there any specific reason why you focus on i386?

Best regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH                   WWW:
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt