pgo_get()? what's that? (was Re: Device page)

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 03:20:36AM +0900, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
> As I briefly mentioned before, I'll need device page to support XIP.  It's
> a struct vm_page *, which is actually a magic value which conveys data from
> pgo_get() to pmap_enter().

What's pgo_get()?  Since you seem to be immersed in UVM, you may be in a
good position to write the manual pages that it so badly lacks.  Even if
you just jot some notes on each function, I can write the manual pages.

David Young             OJC Technologies      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933