Re: Deferred freeing of kauth_cred_ts

Hi,

After a long discussion with matt@ it seems that we don't need to do
anything complicated to solve this problem; the issue was me not doing
it right: the solution is to not bother with credentials on sockets
until we have the socket attached to a file descriptor, relieving us
of the need to call kauth_cred_free() in sofree() (and thus in
interrupt context); rather, the credentials should be freed from
soclose(), which is safe.

Thanks for everyone for the input, and once again thanks to Matt for
guiding me through this. :)

-e.