PCDISPLAY_SOFTCURSOR problem

Hi,

PCDISPLAY_SOFTCURSOR often fails to keep the flashing cursor invisible
after switching from X.  The way I plan to solve this involves setting
'curstart' and 'curend' at each call to pcdisplay_cursor() like
pcdisplay_cursor_init() does.  But this would add latency to output,
so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a better solution.

        Jonathan Kollasch

P.S.
I personally think PCDISPLAY_SOFTCURSOR shouldn't even be the default,
but that's too controversial to even discuss changing.