Re: ZFS

Hi,
On Dec,Thursday 10 2009, at 1:08 AM, Dmitry Cherkassov wrote:

> Hello Adam and other ZFS-related guys!
> How is it going with porting?

I'm working on it, zfs was enabled by default on all x86 architectures. But my
progress was slow because I was distracted by other projects (mostly my LVM
work). I would like to look on zfs soon again. But there are still some nasty
problems in our vnode lifecycle + zfs which can cause your system to deadlock
and trying to debug them is very boring ;).

Regards

Adam.