Re: Improve caching

Hi,
On Nov,Friday 20 2009, at 10:34 PM, Davide Italiano wrote:

Hi guys.
I found a project in netbsd project page
http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/projects.html#improve-caching
I'd like to work on it also because I'd use it for the final exam of
an university course about advanced algorithmic tecniques, but I need
more informations about.
Who's the responsible?
Who have been take care of caching before in Netbsd?

There was some discussion about this [1]. And I have found this page [2] which describes optional page cache replacement algorithms in Linux.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=netbsd-tech-kern&m=111806501516943&w=2
[2] http://linux-mm.org/AdvancedPageReplacement

Regards

Adam.