Re: Adding pool_cache_invalidate_local() to pool_cache(9) API

Jason Thorpe wrote:
On Oct 14, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
However, only the boot processor is running at this stage, and it's
>> still not flagged SPCF_RUNNING (it happens during configure2()).
>> As a result, xc_broadcast() will never increment xc_headp (see its
>> code), and the KASSERT() fires.

Try this flavor of the patch.  It avoids using xc_broadcast() if < 2
> CPUs are running (which should handle the early-in-boot case as well
> as the avoid having to issue a cross-call on uniprocessors).

Alright, it works; I had to rewrite my pmap unmapping stuff to make
it work with the cross calls (it does not fire if I am detaching the timecounter too early, meh).

Do you want me to revert my patch?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost